EH Series Gearboxes
Our EH Track Drives are designed for torques ranging from 100,000 to 900,000 Nm, equivalent to machine weights of 20 to 400 Tons. The EH Series of Planetary Track Drives have planet carriers made of high strength steel, and case hardened gears that allow for optimum shock resistance. Our design consists of planet carriers composed of 3, 4, or 5 planet gears that provide a wide variation of gearbox ratio combinations. The Track Drives come with integral negative static multi-disc brakes and variable or fixed motor inputs.
- 3 to 5 planet gears per stage sustain severe impact loads
- Available in 3 or 4 reduction stages, offering multiple ratios
- High torque negative static multi-disc brake
- 98% efficient planetary gears
- Numerous reduction ratios available
- Rugged fabricated steel construction and case hardened gears
- High radial load capacity
- Inputs for fixed and variable displacement motors
We are a global company and provide our maintenance manuals in multiple languages. Please scroll through the document until you find the appropriate section.
Every application is unique and has different requirements. Our gearboxes are designed to accommodate a variety of accessories to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
Negative Static Multi Disc Brakes
Dinamic Oil designs and produces all of our own wet negative static multi-disc brakes in house. The brakes are optional accessories for our planetary gearboxes and winch drives and offer a wide range of torque ratings. Brakes can also be configured as “dry” brakes, that allows them to function at increased input speeds without overheating, others can accommodate sprag clutches. Each brake is 100% tested to ensure the rated braking torque is verified.
Other accessories include:
- Torque arms
- Shrink discs
- Two-speed inputs and disconnects
- Water cooling jackets
Refer back to this page as we regularly add more accessories to complement our product range.