WD Series Gearboxes
The planetary winch drives are rotating case gearboxes especially designed for hoist applications. The WD series are DNV and ABS type approved for FEM L2 T5 M5 torque values of 4,000 to 380,000 ft.lbs. The modular design offers all the flexibility of our standard industrial range of gearboxes, ratio compositions, and input configurations (bevel, electric, hydraulic, brakes, sprag clutches). The Winch Drive series is highly customizable and can be supplied with or without hydraulic motor and valves assemblies.
- Rotating case gearbox for winch drives
- External and optional negative static multi-disc brake
- Optional dry brake and sprag clutch
- 98% efficient planetary gears
- DNV and ABS type approvals
- Wide variety of input configurations
- Oil level kit can be site, stainless steel or with a dipstick
- Wide range of ratio combinations
- Internal passages to ensure oil circulation
- DNV Lifting Appliance Type Approval
- ABS Lifting Appliance Type Approval
We are a global company and provide our maintenance manuals in multiple languages. Please scroll through the document until you find the appropriate section.
Every application is unique and has different requirements. Our gearboxes are designed to accommodate a variety of accessories to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
Negative Static Multi Disc Brakes
Dinamic Oil designs and produces all of our own wet negative static multi-disc brakes in house. The brakes are optional accessories for our planetary gearboxes and winch drives and offer a wide range of torque ratings. Brakes can also be configured as “dry” brakes, that allows them to function at increased input speeds without overheating, others can accommodate sprag clutches. Each brake is 100% tested to ensure the rated braking torque is verified.
Other accessories include:
- Torque arms
- Shrink discs
- Two-speed inputs and disconnects
- Water cooling jackets
Refer back to this page as we regularly add more accessories to complement our product range.